Cleaning has two aspects: Absence of dirt – which is a visual result; and a safe, germ free environment – which constitutes actual cleanliness.
Along these lines GlobalWS has designed cleaning services that:
- Guarantee and maintain a clean environment.
- Maintain the value of buildings and facilities.
- Deter pathogens from spreading.
- Respect requirements for hygiene, aesthetics and comfort required for a facility.
- Keep up areas cleaned and disinfected.
Types of cleaning:
- Physical: Measures for dirt removal.
- Chemical: Controlled and approved heavy duty cleaning chemicals.
- Bacterial / Disinfection: Application of disinfectants.
- Mechanical: Cleaning through the use of mechanical equipment.
We supervise the Completion of Projects: This includes supervising all the stages of cleaning as well as the final project check.
GlobalWS provides quality cleaning services in all sectors, and this includes:
- Initial – general cleaning.
- Regular cleaning (traditional methodology and specialised methodology).
- Technical cleaning.
- Disinfecting and antimicrobial cleansing.
- Special cleaning products for roofs, ceilings, false ceilings, etc.
- Graffiti removal and wall protection.
- Cleaning high level glass panes and building facades, utilising new technologies, with minimal impact on the environment.
- Cleaning lights (and light fixtures), cleaning pipes, air vents, water cooled air conditioning systems against Legionnaires’ disease.
- Cleaning furniture upholstery / carpets.
- Dust control utilising specialised equipment.
- Cleaning and crystallising marble.